Come and share your knowledge and experience with, and learn from, a diverse cross-company and cross-industry community of Warranty Professionals and Business Executives in this annual forum.
Papers are sought that provide a case-study perspective of how effective warranty and service contract management has helped companies and organizations develop their competitive edge, manage risk and increase cost savings; for example, the introduction of new processes and procedures, the implications of customer and supplier relationships, economies and efficiencies of scale, risk analysis methodologies and many other strategic business considerations.
- Warranty Chain Management / A Holistic View to Cost Savings / Risk Management
- Cost Reduction Success Stories
- Strategy and Management
- Warranty as a Competitive Advantage
- Warranty Policy
- Service Contract Management
- Extended Warranties
- Warranty Accrual and Accrual management
- Differences in Accounting Treatments (implications for accruals and benchmarking)
- Legal Aspects of Warranty
- Warranty Metrics and Benchmarking
- Warranty Data Management, Mining and Analysis
- Warranty Tools and Processes
- Supplier Warranty Cost Recovery
- Customer Experience of Warranty
- Design for Warranty (Quality, Reliability, Supportability, Usability, Customer Self-Repair, etc)
- Call Center Management to Reduce Warranty Costs
- Warranty and Operations Management
- Warranty/Service Contract Auditing
- Warranty Fraud
- Warranty Training
Presenting at WCM 2019
Presenters are asked to submit an abstract of approximately 200 words in English in Word, pdf or HTML format. The abstracts will be reviewed by a reviewing committee and presenters informed about acceptance by early Fall 2018. Should you wish to submit an abstract with your idea/s for a presentation, a panel discussion and/or a pre-conference workshop, please click on the following link to obtain a guidance template for your submission:
If your abstract is accepted, then you will be asked to submit your full paper and your presentation slides according to instructions that will be sent to you. It is accepted that in some instances presenters may be unable to provide a full paper in support of a presentation. In these instances a presentation with attached speaker notes will be accepted.
Accepted abstracts, papers and presentations will be published on the conference website. Acceptance of a paper means an obligation for at least one of the authors to attend the conference and present the paper. For WCM 2018 accepted speakers will be offered complimentary conference for ONE author only. Please note attendance at WCM events includes fully catered breakfasts, lunches as well as two Cocktail networking events.
CUT OFF DATE FOR RECEIVING ABSTRACTS:
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2018
Chairing A Track